We request that any item being sent into
Advanced Engineering is accompanied by a Repair Returns Form
To assist us with identifying the problem, where possible, please ensure items are returned in their original cases, along with the correct power supply cables, hoses, batteries etc.
Please ensure that oil-filled vacuum pumps are drained, this avoids potential damage from oil leaks in transit.
Units will be despatched from Advanced Engineering empty.
- Items sent in within the warranty period will need to be supported by a valid proof of purchase
- Items under warranty will be repaired and despatched
- Items unable to be repaired will be replaced
- Warranty claims are subject to fair wear and tear and only cover manufacturing defects
- Warranty claims are returned to Advanced Engineering Ltd at the customer’s cost
- Out of warranty items being returned for repair, service or calibration will be inspected by our engineers
- Following inspection of the unit, you will be sent a Repair Action Form and quotation
- A Purchase Order number will be required for the relevant repair work
- We offer a 3-month warranty on the repaired element
- A free of charge repair will be carried out if the same fault develops which has not been caused by improper use
Please return goods to the following address.
Advanced Engineering Ltd
If you have any queries, we can be contacted on:
Tel: 01256 460300 Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5pm
Email: [email protected]
Please click and download the following form and fill in, returning to us via email or fax.