Sales Engineer HVACR – Southern UK
Due to continued and anticipated growth, Advanced Engineering Ltd. is recruiting for an experienced Sales Engineer, with a proven track record, who will be responsible for pro-actively driving new business and growth in the Southern UK for the company’s HVACR product ranges.
- Management of Southern UK accounts by developing new and maintaining existing relationships with equipment manufacturers, wholesalers, contractors and end users
- Introducing new products to the HVACR market and driving growth of existing product lines
- Embed the company’s products into user’s specifications and seek OEM endorsements
- Building and raising brand awareness through Sales & Marketing initiatives and activities
- Visiting customers on a regular basis to provide (hands-on) product training, presentations and demonstrations
- Attending trade & open days and national & international trade exhibitions. Conduct customer site visits, consultations and provide technical support
- Gathering market research by talking to and working closely with customers to create product offerings and solutions
Skills & Expertise
- Previous sales and/or industry service experience essential; product training will be provided
- Ambitious, self-motivated and commercially astute
- Excellent communication, written and numeracy skills
- Good level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work closely with management to ensure KPI’s are being achieved
- Confident ability to present to groups of people at all levels of seniority
- Be a team player – may occasionally need to travel outside of the Southern territory to assist or attend events & appointments
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Clean driving licence essential
Location & Travel
The successful candidate will typically be on the road for 4 days per week and may spend an average of 2 nights per week away from home. This is a home-based role, however, regular visits to the company’s facility in Basingstoke are required.
Salary & Package
A competitive salary is offered along with a generous package which includes:-
- Company car (fully expensed) with fuel card
- Sales Commission Scheme plus profit share
- Contributory pension scheme
To apply for this position, send your CV to [email protected] with a covering letter detailing how your skills and expertise relate to this role and your salary expectations.
About Advanced Engineering
Advanced Engineering is the recognised market leader in the manufacture and supply of coil cleaners and service equipment to the air conditioning and refrigeration industry.
Established in 1982, Advanced has built up an outstanding reputation as the provider of world-leading equipment for AC&R service engineers. To achieve that position, it has constantly scoured the globe for products that offer exceptional performance.
The company is an equal opportunities employer who is recognised by:-
- The Living Wage Foundation, as paying at or above an independently set living wage, for all the employees that work at the company. This is significantly higher than the national minimum wage and reflects the true cost of living
- Investors in People (IIP) is the UK national standard which sets out a level of good practice for the development of people to achieve business goals. It provides a national framework for improving business performance and competitiveness, through a planned approach to setting and communicating business objectives and developing people to meet these objectives